This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal information Krupal.com collects and how it uses, discloses and protects that information.
Your trust in us is of prime importance. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. Collection of personally identifiable information and other information
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behaviour.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument, payment wallet details, and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
2. How we use your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We use it for aligning site visit by various buyers and franchisee
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails, messages or sms about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address, phone number which you have provided or Facebook Messenger through which you have interacted with us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, SMS, WhatsApp Message, Facebook Messenger or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
3. Sharing of your information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may transfer your personal information to servers located outside the country in which you live or to affiliates or to franchisee network or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal information on our behalf.
A cookie is a small file which may or may not ask for a permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purpose.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5. Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Krupal.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Safeguarding your information
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
7. Advertisements on Krupal.com
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
8. Your Consent
9. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Hardik Tur,
Narayankrupa Universal, 11, Shriniketan Society, Bh. Holiday Inn Express Hotel lane, Usmanpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380013
Time: Monday – Friday (10:00 – 17:00) Saturday (10:00 to 14:00)